Entry Fee: $150.00 (through April 30th). After April 30th, registration is $175.
For 2013 we’ve lowered the entry fee but the event will be just as phenomenal!
Registration Deadline: September 9, 2013
Registration Form: Click here! This year we’re using Bikereg.com for registration. Please note, there is a fee for this service but the Wine Country Ramble sharing in that cost. The good news is you can register 24 hours a day and it’s very secure!
- Credit card through bikereg.com
What is Included for your Entry Fee:
- Two days of riding on your choice of 8 pre-determined routes
- Ride support each morning with a professional bicycle mechanic at registration
- Ride support on-course
- Rest stops on each course stocked with water, sports drinks, and snacks
- Course cue sheets and maps
- Daily admission to Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion on Saturday and Sunday
- Scheduled garden and mansion tours on Saturday and Sunday
- Trek Factory Demo rig will be on-site each day featuring their legendary bikes for you to test ride
- Bagels, coffee, snacks and water the morning of each day’s events at registration
- Wine tasting w/cheese, crackers and fruit after each day’s events (20 NYS wines for tasting)
- Saturday night dinner event
- Technical clinics– both days, scheduled before registration in the morning
- This is a fully insured event
- All net proceeds from this event go to the nonprofit Sonnenberg Gardens and Mansion